Now on PBS
Why support PBS?
PBS is a station about music. We keep you in touch with what is happening in your scene, locally and abroad, with interviews and live performances every week…PBS keeps everyone in the loop and contributes to keeping Melbourne the creative city it is with music at its core.
Sign up or renew as a Performer Member during the month of February for your chance to win the ultimate launch party pack!
We’re asking performers to show their support for a vital voice for Melbourne’s music community and go into the running for an incredible launch party prize pack, which includes:
• 50 T-shirts from SoundMerch
• 50 Tea towels from While You Sleep Screen Printing
• 10 Cases of Mountain Goat
• 50 x 7" singles including colour labels and jackets from Cut & Groove Records
• $1000 worth of CD duplication from Implant Media
• A film-clip from Trade Creative Media
• PBS on-air promo package
It’s the perfect prize pack to help launch your next single, album, music video or Friday night – whatever the reason, we’ve got you covered!
A Performer membership is only $120 per year and gets you a shout out on your favorite show every week, access to member giveaways, discounts at awesome businesses around town and the warm inner glow that comes with being part of a community of music lovers.
At PBS, we welcome members that are as diverse as the great music we play, so whether you’re into glam, hardcore, exotica, free jazz or anything in between!
Sounds great? Here’s the catch – we need your support to make this all possible!
Everyone who becomes a PBS Member* receives these great benefits:
- PBS Easey magazine home delivered twice a year
- Special Member entry price to PBS events
- Exclusive member giveaways of tickets, CDs and more throughout the year
- Great music from a great radio station that supports and promotes music and music making
a PBS Pack, which includes:
- A PBS Member Discount Card, which provides discounts to more than 100 businesses and services around town
- A bumper sticker
- Best of Studio 5 Live compilation (while stocks last)
Choose from one of two exclusive PBS compilation CDs or downloads:
DAYTIME DIP is a compilation of tracks that are a little more laid-back with a mix of everything from acoustic roots-based music, through blues, world music, funk and soul. The 'Daytime Dip' compilation reflects much of the music you can expect to hear during the day on PBS.
1: Tinpan Orange – Rich Man
2: Nick Waterhouse – If You Want Trouble
3: Quarter Street – La Quarter Llego
4: Memeza Africa – Senzeni
5: Xylouris White – Pendozali
6: Alice Ivy – Mean Man's Bite (Ft. Chloe Beckwith)
7: Sampa The Great – Weoo
8: Royalty Noise – Rolling
9: The Sugarcanes – Never Trust A Girl In Love
10: The Seven Ups – No Compromise
11: Jess Ribeiro – Hurry Back To Love
12: Saint Jude – St. Claire
13: Chris Russell's Chicken Walk – Drive All Night
NIGHT SWIM is a compilation that reflects the harder edge of PBS content. From garage to doom to heavy electro vibes, from punk-rock to metal and some epic synth & guitar grooves, the 'Night Swim' compilation will suit those who like their music loud.
1: Gold Class – Life As A Gun
2: Wet Lips – Money
3: Cable Ties – The Producer
4: Oblivians – Blew My Cool
5: Batpiss – Human
6: Deafwish – Pain
7: Spray Paint – Day Of The Rope
8: Little Desert – Captive
9: friendships – Paradise
10: War Pigs – Rock Climber
11: Vampillia – Sea
12: Seedy Jeezus – Into The Midnight Sun
13. Demonhead – Bring On The Doom
14. Taipan Tiger Girls – Untitled